So I've kind of been dreading day 13's request of me. As such,I did the most sensible thing to do: I procrastinated until inspiration hit me. This time, inspiration hit me in the form of a movie. Silver Linings Playbook. If you've never seen it before, I highly recommend it. I wasn't sure about it at first, as I generally am not a big fan of Bradley Cooper, but after this I think I'm a full fledged fan. Jennifer Lawrence was fabulous as usual. Anyways, I suppose it's time to get on to the actual purpose of this post.
Day 13: Three Confessions of Your Choice
1 and 2. Silver Linings Playbook put into words and moving picture what I've been trying to figure out for a while now. I'll sum both things up in pictures and then elaborate accordingly.
This is a bit much to describe how it is on my end of the spectrum, but it gets the point across well I think. I'm not even necessarily empty about it. I do like doing things for other people, just because that's what I do. I don't want to ask for anything in return, but there are times when it would be nice. I'm not saying that every time I do someone a favor I'm expecting something from them in return. That would be ridiculous. I would have amounted way too many favors that I wouldn't even know what to do with. I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I'm afraid that I'm going to end up putting others needs in front of mine and end up not happy or not where I want to be. I don't even know really where I want to be is, but I'll know it when I'm there. It's just the getting there that's a bit tough.
Every girl wants their life to be like a movie. If you've never once thought you wanted that kiss in the rain or that confession of love after a series of strange coincidences that just keep pushing you and that one typical romantic comedy guy together, you're wrong. Even if it's not like the listed scenarios above, you've at least once compared your life to some kind of movie. Well, I think I finally found my scene. One of the last scenes I just...I kind of mentally lost it. There was this cute dialog, there were these adorable eyes. There was a bit of crying (probably out of frustration and anger) and then there was that first kiss at the end. I love it when first kisses come at the end of movies. But I want that. I'm probably crazy for wanting that, out of all the movie scenes to pick but that's it. I don't know if things like that actually happen in real life, but I wish they did. Not all the time, just sometimes. That would be nice.
3. I'm going to London for the experience and for the credits I'm getting, but I'm also going to London to get away from everything. There's no work, there's no family, there's no stupid town. All of that is going to be replaced by London, at least for a month. Lately things have kind of felt like everything is out of my control. It's all going by so fast that I haven't had the time to process any of it. And when I get back, I'm sure the next two years of my life finishing up school is going to be exactly like the ones before it. At least with this trip, I'm getting some kind of relief from everything. I will miss my friends and dog, but I need this. I need it more than I've ever needed it before.
Day 14: Provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes.
This will be easy enough.
2. Matt Smith. Cause he's adorable, even without his hair.
3. Benedict Cumberbatch because his voice makes me melt inside.
3. Aaron Tveit, because he could sing to me all day.
4. John Barrowman. There's no reason necessary.
Thanks for listening!