Thursday, May 30, 2013

At Least I'm Trying?

Hello!

I know I said once a day. I also know that work has been more tiring than usual with these longer hours and when I get home I really just need to zone out for a few hours before I realize all the things I probably should've done instead of zoning out. Then I say I'll wake up early or do it later and I never do. My summer attitude is here to stay! Anyways, tomorrow I'm going to a Mary Kay Great Gatsby party. My friend's mom asked me to be her face model tomorrow! She said I had striking features, and that she'd been meaning to ask me for like...a year so I couldn't say no. Also we get to dress up, and I have a 20's dress I've been dying to wear ever since buying it on a whim. Maybe I'll post pictures! We'll see. At the very least I'm getting free cupcakes and a facial, so I'm not complaining!

With a little less than a month left, I'm going to need to kick it into high gear if I want to finish, so I'm going to start doubling up. Is that cheating? Possibly, but I really want to finish!

Day 09: Pet Peeves

I've thought about this one long and hard and decided on a few.


1. When people eat loudly. It bugs me. I don't want to hear you eat, keep your mouth closed and no sounds are made. It's not too terribly hard. 


2. I'm a delivery driver, and it irks me to no end when people don't tip. Now, I don't work only off of tips so it really shouldn't bother me as much as it does, but come on. You didn't even have to leave your house or work.


3. Extremely happy people bug me. Not like...average happy but overly enthusiastic people. Think cheerleaders. I'm not asking for everyone to be miserable all the time, but there are times where you bright and cheery attitude is not welcome. Generally anytime before noon is a bad time to be peppy in my general direction.

Day 10: If you could only live off of one food and one beverage for the rest of your days, what would they be?

For food I'd definitely have to choose sandwiches. I wouldn't specify the type of sandwich, just so I could continue to have a variety of foods. If I got bored with one kind of sandwich I'd be able to move on to a different one. I get too bored easily with my foods and require a bit of change every now and then.


For beverage I'd go with good old fashioned H20. Water is apparently vital to survival or something, and it's quenches my thirst easily. I know, I'm being terribly sensible right now. Instead of giving me that look you should be proud of me! At least I didn't say chocolate and soda! 

Thanks for listening! 

-Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment