Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 11 and 12

Hello!


As promised, here is a picture of me from the Great Gatsby Mary Kay party. I got to wear my dress that has been lying in wait in my closet, so that was nice. I'm not very good with make-up, but it was fun! The black pearls that Boyfriend brought back from his cruise in April go wonderfully with the dress! It'll definitely have to make a comeback at some point! Probably not for London, but hopefully for something.

Day 11: What is your favorite quote?

Asking me to choose a favorite quote is about like asking me where I want to eat. I simply can not for the life of me make a decision! My facebook about page is swirling with quotes, and let's not even get into my tumblr. There's too many wonderful ones, but I suppose I'll share some of my favorites.

"Everyone wants stuff. We wake up everyday with a list of wishes a mile long and maybe we spend our lives trying to make those wishes come true, but just because we want them doesn't mean we need them to be happy."  Pushing Daisies

"Nothing is written in the stars. Not these stars, nor any others. No one controls your destiny." Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West

"Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss... But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare." Flipped

"What you say or do doesn't matter; only feelings matter. If they could make me stop loving you - that would be the real betrayal." 1984

"You see, I feel sorrier for you than I do for him. Because you'll never know the things that love can drive a man to: the ecstasies, the miseries, the broken rules, the desperate chances, the glorious failures and the glorious victories. All of these things you'll never know, simply because the word 'love' isn't written into your book." Stark Trek

"Human beings are simple, predictable cliches. Broken hearts, betrayal, it's all been done a billion times before. The problem is, every time still hurts like the first. And if you're lucky enough to recover, you can be sure that just as you finish filling in all the cracks in your life, the next one is starting to open." Dead Like Me

"There comes a point when you just love someone. Not because they're good, or bad, or anything really. You just love them. It doesn't mean you'll be together forever. It doesn't mean you won't hurt each other. It just means you love them. Sometimes in spite of who they are, and sometimes because of who they are. And you know that they love you, sometimes because of who you are, and sometimes in spite of it." Laurell K. Hamilton


If you haven't seen The Name of the Doctor, please kindly skip past the next video of my favorite quotes and move onto Day 12.




No matter how many times I watch this scene, I can't get over everything that happens in the three minutes posted. This scene pretty much made the entire episode what it was. I would have almost been content with this being the entire episode, I'm aware there were other good moments but this just makes me so happy. This whole scene I just watch like this:


End Spoilers.

Day 12: Screenshot your desktop.


 I'm not obsessed...I'm not obsessed...I'm not...

Ah screw.

Thanks for listening!

-Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment