Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 08

Hello!

Today I finally broke down and purchased me a new computer. I'm still breaking it in, and am debating on names. Right now I'm torn between these names:


1. Vastra


2. Clara/Clara Oswin Oswald/Oswin


3. Zeus.

Though it's only the first day, I haven't quite gotten to know it yet. So I'll wait to name it until we are better acquainted. If you have any name suggestions just leave a comment!

Day 08: Three things you want to say to different people.

Oh goodness this one's going to get a bit touchy, I can already feel it.

1. I promise I will some day move out of the house when I am financially able to do so on my own. Until then, I appreciate you for putting up with me on a daily basis. And occasionally cooking if I ask nicely enough. Also for not immediately sending my dog back to the shelter after I purchased her without telling you.You guys put up with a lot of things most other people would probably have shut down real quick.Thanks guys.

2. I'm sorry. I know things didn't really end all too well between us, but we had a good run. I'm sorry I outgrew you, and you refused to accept things that you didn't have any power to change. I'm sorry you thought you needed to change them. In the end, this is probably for the best.

3. If you can't afford to tip your driver, don't order a sandwich. Also, if you are never going to tip and make the effort to get to know me outside of work I will not give you the time of day. You are not allowed to randomly stop me in class and tell me I look nice in a dress. I don't feel bad I made an A in the class we shared and you made a C. Stop ordering sandwiches and go somewhere.

That wasn't nearly as bad as I figured it was going to be, however I did do some heavy editing on what I originally typed out. Le sigh. Some things are best kept to yourself and not all six followers on your blog.

Thanks for listening!

-Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment